Body Repairer or Panel Beater
Canstaff have partnered with a multi-national public transport company and are seeking an experienced body repairer or panel beater to join their team.
Due to growth and demand, Canstaff have partnered with a multi-national public transport organisation in Sydney’s Metro region and require a skilled body repairer or panel beater to join their growing team!
Reporting to the workshop manager or supervisor for the repairs and body maintenance of the bus fleet. The successful applicants will also be required to drive buses when requested.
Duties and Responsibilities – but not limited to;
- Routine body checks of bus fleet
- Complete unscheduled repairs and maintenance
- Servicing of workshop equipment
- Complete spray painting of vehicles
- Bus driving duties may be required
- Relevant trade certification (proven)
- 5 years’ experience in the trade
- MUST hold a current Heavy Rigid (HR) class vehicle license with a valid NSW Driver Authority
The SUCCESSFUL applicants for this role must have proven trade qualifications. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via phone to secure an interview.
Australian Residents need only to apply!!