Building Services Project Manager
Recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager
Our Client is a forward-thinking design and build company based in the midlands that are looking to expand their team..
As the Mechanical Project Manager, you will ensure the projects are running accordingly with the installation and specification requirements whilst ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation.
As the Mechanical Project Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Pre-construction – procurement of subcontractors, materials, and plant.
- Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
- Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants, and Architects.
- Carry out project administration progress reports.
- Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
- Lead, drive and encourage site team.
Preferred experience/ qualifications
- Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level.
- Experience in managing project values between £50K and £1M (M&E)
- Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors.
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritize workloads.
- Time Served Apprentice or relevant mechanical qualifications.
- Knowledge of systems to be engineered and managed are LTHW, H&CWS, ductwork, BMS, air conditioning, specialist gases and above ground drainage.
- Financially sound and commercially aware
Should you hold all these qualities / skills then APPLY NOW