Civil Project Manager
Newly created vacancy for an experienced Civil Project Manager to participate in a major construction and hydro project in NSW.
Canstaff have partnered with a multi-national, innovative international supplier of integrated, IT based solutions and services in the test and measurement field and in engineering surveys.
Our client is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager with a solid civil engineering background, to participate in a major construction and hydro project in NSW. Experience with large scale projects and civil works packages is essential to be successful in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand, coordinate and explain drawings and complex civil construction plan details
- Manage and oversee the delivery of multiple stages of project(s) running simultaneously from pre-construction though to final handover
- Supervise and assess labour and sites work progress on a regular basis
- Monitor budgets and ensure compliance with the applicable Legislations
- Working closely with all stakeholders and team members to ensure the best possible outcomes in terms of time, budget and quality
- Reporting on project(s) status
- Conductions status review meeting with partners, team members and clients
- Delivering project(s) to the highest standard of client satisfaction and quality, on time and budget
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum 12 years Australian project management experience in the construction and building industry
What’s in it for you?
- Great salary package – upwards of $150k
- Company car, phone & laptop
- Immediate start
- North Sydney Location
If you believe this role is best suited to you, please send through your updated resume with proven experiences. All successful applicants will be contacted to an interview.
(Pre-Employment medical and drug screening may be required for this role)
Australian residents need only to apply.