Our Whangarei site is currently looking for a skilled, motivated Gantry Crane Operator to join our existing team.
We are looking for an experienced Gantry Crane for our Whangarei yard.
In the role you will be:
- Responsible for lifting and moving a wide variety of precast units out of molds, stacking in yard and loading onto trucks.
- Able to undertake dogman duties in addition to crane work.
- Able to undertake routine daily checks and maintenance of equipment.
- Able to undertake other pre-cast concrete duties in addition to crane work.
- Safety first attitude is a must.
Requirements of all roles:
- Gantry Crane experience
- Forklift Licence preferred
- Able to follow and issue instructions
- Must be quality and safety conscious
- Able to work within a team
- Physically fit
- Able to work overtime when required
- Drug free and be able to pass a pre-employment test.
Benefits for working for us:
- Good rates and work environment
- Opportunity to develop highly specialised and sought after skills, and grow in a progressive organisation.
- Opportunity to gain licenses / certificates and advance to supervisor level.
- Stability, and job satisfaction from working for one of the most respected companies in the industry.
If you think you have the skills and experience and are looking for a great team with excellent pay and conditions apply today at