Factory Production Assistant
No experience is needed just a can-do attitude and reliability
Are you reliable? energetic? with a can-do attitude? We want you!
No experience is needed as you will receive support and training from the team in all aspects of production operations. You will be involved in the processing and packaging of food products giving you the opportunity to learn new skills and more about the manufacturing industry.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning cans and inserting scoops
- Blending product
- Putting cans into cartons
- Packing Sachets and bottles into cartons
- Palletising finished product
Hours are from 5 am to 5.30 pm 4 days on – 4 days off
Full training will be provided.
To be successful, you will:
- Be a reliable and dedicated team member
- Available to work 4 days on 4 days off (preferred but not crucial)
- Be able to perform manual tasks for your full shift
- Have excellent attention to detail and an eye for quality
If you think that you have the commitment we require and are looking for work that offers flexibility in your working week, then click the button to Apply today.