Have you got experience in the Civil Contracting industry? We have a job opportunity that will blow you away!
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven member to assist in working on the Harapaki wind farm completing the foundation for the windmills. This job opportunity would be suitable for those living within the Waikato and Taupo regions and has the option of carpooling to the site leaving at 5.30 AM from Taupo and arriving back in Taupo at 6.30 PM. If you are looking to get involved in this exciting opportunity and meet these requirements, apply now!
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with installation of framework and prep work for the concrete pour
- Pouring and finishing concrete placement, including exposed Concrete finish
- Working as part of a cohesive team to deliver on projects
The successful applicant will have experience with:
- Civil contracting industry experience installing/repairing concrete and form work
- Finishing concrete work to high standards
- Working with exposed Concrete
For an applicant to be successful, a drug test and police check must be conducted and come back clean.