Work on various civil construction projects in Hastings as a grader operator. Relevant grader operation experience required. Negotiable pay rate.
We are looking for a motivated grader operator to work in Hastings.
About the Role
Reporting to the site foreperson, you'll operate a grader and other heavy machinery as required, ensuring all works are carried out safely and to best practices.
Our client works on various civil construction and infrastructure projects including roading, bridges, drainage, utilities and more.
- Complete pre-start and maintenance checks
- Operate a grader and other heavy machinery as required
- Dig trenches, lay drains, pipes etc.
- Assist with the construction of various infrastructure
You're a self-motivated person with a can-do attitude who's a real team player. You can effectively and positively communicate with co-workers and management.
You have knowledge of ground surfaces, materials and grades, can work from plans, drawings, markers and verbal instructions, and are capable of finishing grade base surface prep to within 1.5 cm.
- Relevant grader operation experience
- Current full driver’s licence with WTR endorsement
- Sound understanding of site safety and hazard management
- Knowledge of machinery maintenance and care
- Good level of physical fitness
What's On Offer
- Negotiable pay from $28-$40 per hour
- 8% holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Permanent role
- PPE provided
How to Apply
If this role interests you, please apply by sending us your CV/resume outlining your experience, along with two contactable references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.