HDPE Liner Welder
Qualified HDPE Liner Welder with 8+ years of experience needed in Timaru.
Canstaff is looking for a qualified, very experienced HDPE Liner Welder to join our client in Timaru.
About the Role
You'll be responsible for supervising and training employees in all aspects of water storage projects including HDPE installation, fabrication, butt welding, electrofusion, extrusion welding, etc. and for ensuring installations meet quality control standards.
- HDPE welding
- Liner installation
- Supervise and train staff
You have at least eight years of experience with different HDPE welding techniques and HDPE liner placement, including water storage projects. You can read and accurately follow drawings, plans and Inspection Test Plans. You're a great team player who can motivate and lead others.
- 8+ years of HDPE liner placement experience
- Experience in water storage projects
- Must be able to pass a drug test
What's On Offer
- Salary is negotiable – what are your skills worth?
- A friendly and family-orientated business where everyone feels at home
- A flexible workplace
How to Apply
Please submit your CV/resume and contactable references to apply for this role.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.