Operate quarry and asphalt manufacturing machinery in Hastings. Relevant machine operation experience required. Negotiable pay rate.
We are looking for a motivated plant/machine operator to work in Hastings.
About the Role
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you'll operate and maintain machinery such as aggregate crushers and asphalt plant, ensuring all works are carried out safely and to best practices.
- Complete pre-start checks
- Operate and maintain a range of machines in a civil construction/quarry environment
- Assist with the construction of various infrastructure
- Undertake labouring tasks as required
You're a self-motivated person with a can-do attitude who's a real team player. You can effectively and positively communicate with co-workers and management.
Any relevant tickets and licenses you hold are hugely beneficial such as WTR endorsement, Class 2 or 4 licence, Site Safe etc.
- Relevant machine operation experience
- Sound understanding of site safety and hazard management
- Knowledge of machinery maintenance and care
- Good level of physical fitness
What's On Offer
- Negotiable pay from $25-$32 per hour
- 8% holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Permanent role
- PPE provided
How to Apply
If this role interests you, please apply by sending us your CV/resume outlining your experience, along with two contactable references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.