Have you got what it takes as a machine operator for this role? 2 positions available - dayshift or evening shift.
We need competent machine operators for our busy client in the Franklin district.
About our Client:
Our client operates a family team environment and appreciates their staff as their greatest asset, and has a huge focus on safety to ensure everyone goes home uninjured at the end of the day. They pride themselves on Career Development Opportunities and offer a lifetime of learning.
About the Role:
Your duties will include driving trucks, controlling the traffic flow of trucks onto the site, ensuring material is safely ejected, machinery operation, earthworks and stormwater controls.
The Successful Candidate will Have:
- Class 2 Licence
- Experience with Machine Operating is advantageous
- ADT driving experience is ideal but not essential
- Good attitude, reliable, and safety-focused.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Pass pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol checks
- Good health and safety
- Good teamwork
What's in it for you:
- Career progression opportunities
- Consistent hours available
- Good wages (starting rate of $26 – $28!)
- Regular team celebrations
- Discount fuel for staff
- Machine/excavator training available
- 50hrs weeks, Monday to Friday, with Saturday work available
- Permanent role
- Two shifts are available – either a 5 am or a 5 pm start.
How to Apply
If you're looking for a new opportunity and want to discuss your next role with our consultant:
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.