Canstaff are seeking an experienced piling supervisor to join their expanding team. ASP start, full time position
Who We Are
Canstaff has offices throughout Australasia, Philippines and UK specialising in Construction, Engineering, Civil Construction, Logistics, and Manufacturing sectors.
About the Role
Based in Wetherill Park, our clients are seeking an experienced piling supervisor to join their growing team. Working alongside the piling labourers and operators, the successful applicant will be leading the daily operation of the team.
- Experience in the piling industry
- Conduct daily maintenance safety checks on machinery
- Experience in piling, anchoring and CFA operations
All new recruits will be in-house trained to meet their professionalism, integrity and efficiency requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience as a piling supervisor
- OH&S white card
- Physically fit, driven, hard working and committed
- Ability to lead a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Full time position
- Possible OT available
- Current CV with 2 contactable work references
- Current Driver’s License and reliable transport
If you believe this role is best suited to you, please send through your updated resume with proven experiences. All successful applicants will be contacted to an interview.
(Criminal history check, Pre-Employment medical and drug screening may be required for this role)
Australian residents need only to apply.