The key objective for this role will be to install pre-moulded fibreglass swimming pools, while providing great service to our valued customers. This is a hands on role encompassing all aspects of fibreglass pool/spa installation.
- Assisting with the planning of the job,
- Pre-plumbing of pool,
- Overseeing the transportation of the pool to site.
- Plumbing the pool to the plant room and connecting all equipment (pumps, filters, salt chlorinator, heat pump, self-cleaning valve, etc.).
- Construction of pool foundations including boxing, steel work and pouring of concrete to specifications.
- Installation and programming of pool equipment, (such as (but not limited to) salt chlorinator, pH doser, controllers, Vantage, heat pump (excluding electrical), etc as required for the job.
What we are looking for:
- Be able to work well autonomously, with sound problem solving skills
- Have a friendly can do attitude, and able to communicate professionally and relate well with the customer and Owner/Manager
- Take pride in their work, consistently delivering to a high standard.
- Be willing to learn and share skills with the team.
- Be physically fit and strong and not afraid of a hard day's work (sometimes in inclement weather!)
- Be trustworthy and reliable.
- A clean, current NZ drivers licence is essential for this role.
- Available for weekend work from time to time will consider any hardworking candidate with a landscaping/tradie background
Starting rate of $27 and more on offer based on experience.
We offer on site training, as well as the opportunity to gain Pool Builders NZQA certification.