Precast Concrete Labourer
Entry Level Opportunity Temporary to Permanent Role for the Right Person Chance of a lifetime to land a New Career
A well-established Construction Company in South Canterbury has an opportunity for someone looking to get into the industry, or who is an experienced Precast Concrete Worker looking for a change of pace in Timaru. They are growing fast and with an extensive scope of new projects starting soon, with an immediate start for an enthusiastic worker to join the team.
Ideally, you will have an attraction to construction and will be willing to learn and develop within the team. Physical fitness will be important as there is a lot of lifting, kneeling, and bending required.
Duties will include:
- Helping with the assembly of the molds
- Filling molds with concrete
- Settling the concrete in the molds
- Cleaning of equipment
What is needed from you:
- Ability to take instruction, and a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Physical fitness
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive attitude and a pleasant outlook
- Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
- Current NZ Drivers License
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in one of the largest Construction companies in South Canterbury. Not only that,
this company is well established and extremely well led, putting people first in everything they do. This is ongoing work with the opportunity to progress within the greater organisation.
If this sounds like the lucky break you have been waiting for, click the Apply button, the time is now…..