Permanent, full-time roles for boilermakers from the United Kingdom and Canada are available across New Zealand. Trade qualification and experience are essential. Relocation assistance is available.
Are you a team player who is safety and customer-focused? Are you looking for a permanent, full-time role with like-minded co-workers who take pride in delivering quality through innovation and safety? We are seeking qualified and experienced Boilermakers to relocate to New Zealand.
About the Role
Our client requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join our team as a Boilermaker/Welder. You'll be carrying out various fabrication and welding tasks. You'll be responsible for the quality of the finished product, ensuring the efficient, productive and profitable operation of the business.
- Measure and cut materials
- Read and Interpret drawings
- Fabrication and welding
You have a good eye for detail, a commitment to quality work, and a solid health and safety focus. You have proven fabrication and welding experience, and work quickly and efficiently to a high standard in a fast-paced work environment. You take a hands-on and proactive approach toward your work day and show a willingness to learn new skills and a genuine commitment to workplace Health and Safety.
Experience with working at heights, forklifts, overhead gantry cranes, fabrication of heavy structural components, roof trusses, beams, columns, lintels, pipe welding, Flux Core, TIG and Solid wire MIG welding etc. are desirable.
- Trade qualification
- Able to pass Drug test and Medical
- Provable experience as a boilermaker
What's On Offer
- Earn $35 – $45+ per hour (NZD)
- Fulltime, permanent job in New Zealand
- Overtime available
- Relocation assistance including Visa and Immigration assistance valued at NZD1200, Assistance sourcing accommodation, Airport pick up and transfer to accommodation, Set up of NZ Bank Accounts
- Benefits include: Additional leave, Holiday pay, Sabbatical options, Sick pay
How to Apply
The successful applicant will be mechanically minded and have excellent English communication skills. If this is you, apply now and send us your CV/resume and references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.