Carpenters & Joiners
Carpenters and joiners from the United Kingdom and Canada are wanted in NZ for an immediate start! Visa and relocation assistance are on offer.
Are you the true professional we are looking for? How many reasons can you think of to move Down Under? Chasing the sun? Economy?
Take your Carpentry career to the other side of the world!
Picture this….The sun is shining, the air is clean, You can surf in the morning, cycle in the afternoon or just relax and enjoy the serenity.
You're a team player with a great work ethic and good verbal communication skills. You're looking for a role where you will work “On the Tools”.
You have a minimum of 3 years of post-trade experience in Rough or Finishing Carpentry, Formwork, Shuttering, Joinery, Cabinetmaking, or Shopfitting.
- Trade Qualified Carpenter OR time served Carpenter
- 3+ years experience
- Contactable work references essential
What's on Offer
- Full-time, permanent work contract
- Full Induction and PPE supplied
- Relocation Package that includes: Visa and Immigration assistance valued at NZD1200, Assistance sourcing accommodation, Airport pick up and transfer to accommodation, Set up of NZ Bank Accounts
- Benefits include: Additional leave, Sabbatical options, Sick pay
- Earn $35 – $45 per hour (approx £17.00 – £22.00 per hour) + holiday pay
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for the move Down Under apply now by submitting your CV/resume along with two contactable work references.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.