Experienced Civil Drainlayer
Experienced Civil construction drain layer needed to supervise a crew of drain layers.
Due to continued growth, our client needs an experienced drainlayer in Christchurch!
About the Role
Leading by example, you'll be responsible for ensuring the team delivers projects on time and meets all compliance expectations. You'll supervise our client's drainlaying team in digging trenches, installing, and laying pipes, and helping them to upskill where necessary.
- Supervise and upskill the drainlaying team
- Ensure compliance
- Dig trenches
- Install pipes
- Operate machinery
You're a motivated, self-starting individual that completes projects in a timely manner to a high standard. You're the sort of person who takes ownership of their work.
Experience as a team leader or foreman is preferred, but all applicants will be considered based on skills and experience.
A Certified Drainlayer is preferred but not essential.
- Civil construction experience essential
- Class 2 Drivers license required
- WTR endorsement
- Passing a pre-employment medical and drug test is required
About Our Client
They work hard to maintain a healthy and happy workplace culture. If a cold beer at the end of a long week and the odd safety meeting around a cooked breakfast fit in with your ability to perform as required, this is the place for you.
What's On Offer
- Full-time, permanent role based in Canterbury, near Christchurch
- Immediate start is available
- Weekly and monthly get-togethers
- Vehicle and mobile phone supplied to the right applicant
- $30 – $42 per hour, depending on your experience
How to Apply
If you have the skills needed to succeed in this role, then submit your CV/resume along with two contactable references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.