Factory Process Assistant/Technician
Factory Process Technician needed in Māngere. No weekends! Immediate start. Fortnightly roster, 84 hours: 4 on, 3 off, 3 on, 4 off
Work on a food and beverage factory production line in Māngere where full training is provided.
About the Role
The role involves working as an important part of a team on fast-paced production lines performing various duties, including the sorting, blending, quality control, and packing of products, as well as associated cleaning duties.
This role is for a fixed-term contract with the opportunity for a permanent contract to be offered to those who excel.
You'll work 7 shifts every 2 weeks on a 4-day and 3-day roster, alternating between one week of day shifts and the next week of night shifts, with overtime available. There will be no weekend work.
Who's Our Client
Our client is an innovative leader in the food and beverage production industry and has been operating in New Zealand for over 20 years.
They offer state-of-the-art facilities, good working conditions, and ongoing training and career opportunities.
You're an honest and reliable self-starter who can work well as part of a diverse team. You're the sort of person who leads by example and motivates others. You take direction well and have high Health & Safety, and hygiene standards.
Having experience in either food or manufacturing is preferred, but not necessarily required.
- Dexterous, able to complete repetitive work to a high standard
- Good attention to detail
- Able to stand for long hours
- Being capable of repeatedly lifting up to 25 kg is an essential requirement
- Able to pass a drug test
What's in It For You
- $23.50 per hour starting rate
- 8% accrued on top as holiday pay
- Temp to perm opportunity – for the right person, this can become a permanent position with a pay raise
- Frequent staff BBQs and lunches
- Opportunities for overtime
- Entry-level role – no experience or qualifications required
- Inclusive company – everyone is welcome
- Māngere location
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, or you want to pick up a few extra hours a week to work with your lifestyle, contact us today!
Apply Now! Send through your CV/resume and references.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.