Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanics
Heavy Vehicle/Diesel Mechanics from the UK and Canada are wanted in New Zealand! Permanent jobs with visa and relocation assistance are on offer.
As our clients are seeking heavy Diesel Mechanics, you will conduct service and diagnostic activities on heavy vehicles.
About the Role
You'll undertake various aspects of the repair, service, and maintenance of heavy vehicles and equipment. You will be inspecting, assessing, testing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and refurbishing.
- Perform fault finding and mechanical diagnostics
- Repair, service and maintain vehicles
- Rebuild engines, clutches, gearboxes and other components
You follow instructions clearly and are competent in working unsupervised. You have a strong background in maintaining, servicing and repairing trucks and other heavy vehicles.
You have a trade qualification as either a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, a Diesel Fitter, or a Light Vehicle Mechanic with some experience in heavy vehicles. Preferably, you have at least 3 years of experience.
Experience with Road Transport is desirable, but not essential.
- Trade Qualified
- Have a background in maintaining, servicing and repairing trucks and heavy vehicles
- Able to work unsupervised
What's On Offer
- Support and opportunity to continuously upskill as well as the potential to obtain a dual trade
- Safety, technical and leadership training available
- Employee reward/recognition programme
- Relocation assistance including Visa and Immigration assistance valued at NZD1200, Assistance sourcing accommodation, Airport pick up and transfer to accommodation, Set up of NZ Bank Accounts etc.
- Earn $35 – $45+ per hour (NZD). Those at the top of their field can easily earn $45 – $55+ per hour
- Benefits include: Additional leave, Holiday pay, Sabbatical options, Sick pay and more
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, then submit your CV/resume along with two contactable work references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.