Assist with the electrical maintenance of plant and equipment for a large winery client in regional NSW, Australia. Relevant electrical trade qualification essential. Competitive salary, superannuation payments, and free wine and food on offer. Relocation assistance available.
- Assist with the electrical maintenance of plant and equipment for a large winery client in regional NSW, Australia.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification essential.
- Competitive salary, superannuation payments, and free wine and food on offer.
- Visa and relocation assistance available.
Maintenance electrician required in NSW, Australia!
Our client has requested applicants have previous experience within the FMCG Industry in Food/drink, pharmaceutical or packaging. Only applicants with this experience will be considered.
About the Role
Reporting to the Site Electrical Supervisor, you'll be responsible for electrical maintenance and work on process plant and equipment for a large winery.
You'll also collect data on safety, quality or machine reliability problems, address issues appropriately, and assist with instructing and supervising apprentices where required.
- Assist with the electrical maintenance of plant and equipment
- Maintain electrical plans and drawings
- Complete relevant paperwork/reports of any repair/breakdowns
You have current or previous experience as a Maintenance Electrician within FMCG, Food/Drink, Packaging or Pharmaceutical Industries.
You're the sort of person who leads by example and is self-motivated, competent, reliable, and flexible. You have solid literacy, numeracy, and communication skills. Naturally, attention to detail and accuracy are paramount to this role. You complete tasks set to you promptly and work within SOPs.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification
- Computer and data recording skills
- Drivers licence
- IELTS testing and a Skill Assessment are essential
- Experience with Siemens and Allan Bradley PLCs is highly desirable
- Previous experience as a maintenance electrician in FMCG
What's on Offer
- Salary of AUD 110,000 per year + superannuation
- A company that encourages career development
- Visa and relocation assistance including visa fees, airfare, airport pickup, and accommodation for an initial period
- Free wine and food hampers/vouchers each month!
- Plus other perks and benefits
How to Apply
If you have the experience our client needs, apply now by submitting your CV/resume and contactable work references. You may also attach a cover letter outlining your relative experience in FMCG.
Please note: Only applicants with within the FMCG Industry in Food/drink, pharmaceutical or packaging experience will be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.