Service trucks as a trade-qualified Diesel Mechanic in Hastings. Class 4/5 license (HMV) beneficial!
About the Role
You'll be responsible for all aspects of servicing various trucks and similar light to heavy commercial vehicles, particularly Isuzu. Using diagnostic tools, you'll quickly identify any electronic problems or faults, and work to rectify them. Other duties include COF pre-checks, oil servicing and general repairs.
- Service, diagnose, maintain and repair trucks
- Perform pre-COF checks
- Complete paperwork as needed
You're a self-starter that uses initiative and has used electronic diagnostic equipment in previous roles. Experience working on Isuzu trucks will be advantageous, as are any licenses above Class 1.
- Relevant trade qualification
- Experience working on commercial vehicles
- Full class 1 essential
- Class 4/5 (HMV) beneficial
About Our Client
Our client has been servicing and selling trucks and commercial vehicles in the Hawkes Bay region for over five decades and they're a leader in the field!
Continuously upskilling their staff is seen as essential, and they regularly train on the latest technology and systems available.
What's on Offer
- Full-time role, 40+ hours
- Typically 7 am – 5 pm Mon to Fri
- Overtime available on Saturday mornings
- $28 – $40 per hour, depending on experience
- Relocation and visa assistance available, including help transferring your driver's license to NZ, if needed
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your CV/resume along with contactable work references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.