Permanent Qualified drainlayers are required in Timaru, Ashburton and Christchurch. An NZ qualification is essential.
Permanent Qualified drainlayers are required in multiple locations – Timaru, Ashburton, and Christchurch
About the Role
As our client's new drainlayer, you'll work on large civil projects helping to construct underground infrastructure in subdivisions, as well as on other irrigation projects. Work is available in Timaru, Ashburton, and Christchurch.
- Large civil jobs and irrigation projects
- Operate machinery including diggers, rollers, front-end loaders
- Dig trenches
- Lay, install, and repair drains/pipes
Having a New Zealand qualification is an essential requirement for successful applicants. You can operate machinery such as diggers and rollers competently. You are physically fit, health and safety-focused, and have a pro-active approach to things. You have excellent communication, take pride in your work and will look after on-site plant and machinery.
A Class 2/4/5 licence is advantageous, as are WTR endorsements.
- PGDB Qualification or Level 3/4 National Certificate in Civil Infrastructure
- Can read plans and follow instructions accurately
- Must be able to pass a drug test
What's On Offer
- Salary is negotiable – what are your skills worth?
- A friendly and family-orientated business where everyone feels at home
- A flexible workplace
- Full-time, permanent contract
How to Apply
Please submit your CV/resume and contactable references to apply for this role.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.