Manage the new builds of projects such as residential apartments, government housing, retirement houses etc. as a Structural Engineer in Levin.
About the Role
Our client's property development work has expanded so as their new Structural Engineer, you'll manage the new builds of projects such as residential apartments, government housing, retirement houses etc.
You'll help prepare and review construction documents and drawings and resolve structural issues and other concerns.
You'll also be responsible for providing guidance and direction to team members.
- Coordinate construction and installation of structures
- Plan and schedule construction work
- Prepare project schedules
You have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture and a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. Strong computer skills, multitasking, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to read and interpret construction drawings are a given. You work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and, ideally, you have experience with Seismic Analysis and Earthquake Damage.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Seismic Analysis/Earthquake Damage knowledge is advantageous
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary of $85,000 – $120,000 depending on your experience
- Full-time, permanent role, 40+ hours
- Overtime available
- Relocation assistance is available
How to Apply
If this role suits your knowledge and experience then submit your CV/resume, along with contactable references.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.